Lean Coffee is a simple web application built with Ruby on Rails with the intention of being used for distributed Lean Coffee sessions.
- Create sessions for holding topics
- Add topics to board
- Add descriptions, up/down vote, and move topics
- Topic information is persisted in a SQLite DB
- Timer to keep track of time left discussing topic
- WebSocket support for topic and timer management
Bundler is recommended for managing the gem dependencies. Simply use
gem install bundler to install Bundler. Once Bundler is installed, use it by running
bundle install to install all the gem dependencies.
Once the dependencies are installed, run
rake db:migrate to prepare the database. After that, simply run with