Michael Aufreiter michael
- Linz, Austria
- Joined on
- github 1,342 A higher-level wrapper around the Github API. Intended for the browser.
- multiselect 556 jQuery UI Multiselect Widget
- dance 261 Don't be shy - take your data for a dance.
- unveil 233 A data-driven visualization toolkit
- ken-rb 134 A Ruby API for accessing Freebase. It wraps the Metaweb Architecture to smart Ruby Objects.
Repositories contributed to
- substance/archivist-composer 1 A composer for interviews, used by the archivist project
- substance/journal 6 Run a journal based on Substance (WIP)
- elifesciences/lens 184 A novel way of seeing content
- substance/substance 995 Towards open digital publishing
- substance/science-writer 1 A Substance Writer for scientists.
Contributions in the last year 1,339 total Jul 3, 2014 – Jul 3, 2015
Longest streak 21 days March 26 – April 15
Current streak 16 days June 18 – July 3
- Pushed 15 commits to substance/ui Jun 27 – Jul 3
- Pushed 56 commits to substance/science-writer Jun 27 – Jul 3
- Pushed 10 commits to substance/substance Jun 30 – Jul 2
- Pushed 2 commits to michael/react-es6 Jun 27
29 Issues reported
- Open #27 Bug: Can not paste into search field anymore in add references dialog
- Closed #26 Selection can not be collapsed by clicking inside an expanded selection.
- Open #25 Selection glitch: When i'm at the very end of a line and insert a citation, the selection looks like this
- Open #24 Highlight active citation with a css class
- Open #23 Macros
- Open #22 Edit citation dialog: improve item order for usability sake
- Closed #21 When a figure citation is copied and pasted in the same doc there's a warning
- Closed #20 Bug: TOC does not update when headings are changed
- Closed #18 Critical: typing breaks editor
- Open #17 Provide mockup for info panel and cover node including altmetric data display
- Open #15 Provide modal dialog that has the current HTML representation of the document.
- Open #14 Better display of figure manager
- Open #13 Copy & paste not working when selection spans over caption and paragraph.
- Closed #374 When we create a selection in the transaction, it seems it's applied too early
- Closed #12 Critical Bug: Selecting a citation and then typing throws errors and breaks the editor
- Closed #11 Initial label is wrong
- Closed #10 Selection related bug when there's a citation at the very end of a paragraph.
- Closed #9 Use selection invariant for state switch to edit citation
- Closed #8 Make gulp task for bundling
- Closed #373 Bug: Firefox editing
- Open #372 empty external annotations are not selectable
- Closed #7 Switch type is broken
- Closed #371 Surface selection: External annotation at the end of paragraph is not selectable
- Closed #6 Insert figure is broken
- Closed #5 Create a facility for managing figures and generating labels based on where they are referenced etc.
- Closed #4 When creating a new bib_item_citation through the interface the selection is off
- Open #3 Figure Manager: Put confirmation dialog when deleting a figure
- Closed #2 Make sure that there is always at least one target for a citation
- Open #1 Automatically update bibliography when targets of a citation are updated.