K.-Michael Aye michaelaye
- Boulder, CO, United States
- Joined on
- op2og 3 The Applescript draw_swimlanes_from_OP.scpt gets the information from the currently selected tasks in Omniplan and creates a swim lane diagram in Omnigraffle by using the resource names of the task…
- PySPICE 1 Python wrapper around the NAIF CSPICE library
- binarypebbleface 0 A mix of Pebble's Just a bit binary watch, simplicity and some other details I like to see on it.
- pandas 0 Flexible and powerful data analysis / manipulation library for Python, providing labeled data structures similar to R data.frame objects, statistical functions, and much more
- visual 0 Visual is a 3D graphics module for Python with a friendly API.
Repositories contributed to
- pydata/pandas 4,089 Flexible and powerful data analysis / manipulation library for Python, providing labeled data structures similar to R data.frame objects, statistical functions, and much more
- ipython/ipython 5,866 Official repository for IPython itself. Other repos in the IPython organization contain things like the website, documentation builds, etc.
- jakevdp/mpld3 805 D3 Renderings of Matplotlib Graphics
- AndrewAnnex/SpiceyPy 12 SpiceyPy: The NASA JPL NAIF SPICE toolkit wrapper written in Python.
- zooniverse/MarsZoo 1
Contributions in the last year 409 total Mar 3, 2014 – Mar 3, 2015
Longest streak 6 days March 10 – March 15
Current streak 0 days Last contributed