Michael Barton michaelbarton
- genomer 15 A Swiss army knife for genome projects
- bioinformatics-career-survey 13 Survey of bioinformatics field
- organised_experiments 11 Example of how bioinformatics experiments can be organised using object relational mapping, rake files, and data validations
- scaffolder-tools 6 Set of tools for manipulating sequence assemblies specified by yaml configuration files.
- pubmed-boson 6 Query NCBI pubmed at the command line using ruby and boson.
Repositories contributed to
- bioboxes/bioboxes.org 4 The website for bioboxes
- bioboxes/command-line-interface 3 Command line interface for running and verifying biobox images
- bioboxes/file-validator 0 Validate that biobox.yaml files are correct.
- nucleotides/event-api 0 Container for nucleotid.es event api service
- nucleotides/nucleotides 0 Bioinformatics software benchmarking
Contributions in the last year 2,432 total Sep 4, 2014 – Sep 4, 2015
Longest streak 10 days March 4 – March 13
Current streak 0 days Last contributed
- Pushed 23 commits to bioboxes/bioboxes.org Aug 30 – Sep 1
- Pushed 2 commits to bioboxes/website-image Aug 31
4 Pull Requests
- Closed #41 Fix bug where full paths given as input caused crash
- Merged #50 Fix documentation sidebar bug on mobile devices
- Merged #49 Add twitter link to page footer
- Merged #48 Reorganise documentation into a sidebar