Michael Biven michaelbiven
- lita-newrelic 2 Adds support for Lita to interact with New Relic.
- announce 0 Announce is a way to work with tickets, incidents, and tracks code pushes within your workflows
- dotfiles 0
- giantswarm-firstapp-go 0 A simple example with Go, Redis and Docker demonstrating Giant Swarm
- gokit 0 A toolkit for Go in service-oriented architectures.
Repositories contributed to
- GoTypeIn/goTypeIn 0 A computer program printed in a computer magazine or book meant to be typed in by the reader. Commonly used for teching programming, as a way to share programs, and porting a program written for on…
- albrow/zoom 97 A blazing-fast datastore and querying engine for Go built on Redis.
Contributions in the last year 18 total May 22, 2014 – May 22, 2015
Longest streak 1 day May 25 – May 25
Current streak 0 days Last contributed
- Pushed 3 commits to michaelbiven/michaelbiven.github.com May 16 – May 18