This is a side-project I built to learn more about the Canvas API, and to get more familiar with the AngularJS framework.
I had a lot of help in building this application in the form of open-source tools, online resources, and inspiration. Here are some noteworthy sources:
- Hammer.js Makes integration with touch devices simple.
- AngularUI Project A bunch of indispensable tools for working with Angular.
- ng-Boilerplate I based the structure of my code on this pattern.
- Sketch Toy I was inspired by the sketchy line-art style of this amazing app.
- Freesound.org I used some sounds from here.
- Twisted WaveAn amazing HTML5-based audio editor I used to snip the audio clips.
Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial (CC-NC) (see LICENSE file)