I'm kel, an iOS and python app developer. よろしくおねがいします 🙇🏻♂️
Tools that I'm using
💻XCode 📝VSCode 🎮iTerm 🎮Vundle 💯zsh (with powerlevel10k:zsh theme) 💼Homebrew 🐞Proxyman 👾SourceTree 🌎Chrome ⌨️Karabiner 👽xcinfo
- ƛ michaelhenry/go-gin-lambda
My other OS Projects.
🛠Configs A quick, simple and stylish solution for your remote and dev configurations.
- michaelhenry/swifty-code-coverage - A github action for generating code coverage report for your ios/macos/spm project.
- michaelhenry/create-report - A GHActions library that can generate report from either markdown/html string/file.
- michaelhenry/deploy-to-cocoapods-github-action - A GHActions library that deploy projects to cocoapods.
- michaelhenry/SimpleXMLParser - A swift library for parsing XML built with
- michaelhenry/Prettier.swift - Prettier.io wrapper for swift. An opinionated code formatter.