Social implementation of Sokoban using RaphaelJS (http://raphaeljs.com/)
Sokoban ('warehouse keeper' in Japanese) is a type of transport puzzle, in which the player pushes boxes or crates around in a warehouse, trying to get them to storage locations.
Here : http://sokoban-game.com
Or here (Facebook app) : https://apps.facebook.com/sokoban_game/
Appcenter presentation : https://www.facebook.com/appcenter/sokoban_game
- Send mails to users to tell about the last activities of their friends.
- Delete "challenges" panel. Extend friends and "all users" ?
- Improve Fullscreen mode
- Remove text in images (and translate it !)
- Improve friends invitations (remove 3 on top !). Modal windows on "challenge" button
- Get rid of Jax (and other pagespeed optimizations)
- Rules static page (+ master thesis in html format fr-en)
- Create other games with the framework and extract a game engine
Sokoban is released under the MIT license.