This is still in development. You cannot add, rename or delete with hand editing the html. The style sheets needs serious work.
install.sh with the installation directory as the only argument:
./install.sh <install path>
The script will create the directory, copy the files over to it and download a
version of jquery using
To have a look point firefox at
- Support for multiple projects
- Fills out the table with days without regard for the end of the month.
- Only really works in Firefox as the save code is browser specific. Would not be too hard to copy the code for IE saving from Tiddly-wiki as well.
The project uses jQuery to make life a little easier. The implementation is inspired by and borrows code from Tiddly-wiki.
- Kalsey's CSS Tabs - http://kalsey.com/tools/csstabs/
- JQuery - http://jquery.com/
- Tiddly-wiki - http://www.tiddlywiki.com/