- Animations are completely configured from NSDictionary that can be loaded from a plist file.
- Frames can have specific timing rather than being equally spaced through the overall duration.
- Looping translations and rotating sequences can be specified as part of or independently of an image frame transition.
- Sound play is precisely timed (as well as an NSTimer can precisely time) against the animation loop.
- Animation play can be controlled by loop count or play duration.
- An optional NSInvocation can be fired when the animation play is complete, which is useful for sequencing actions.
var _qevents = _qevents || ;
var elem = document.createElement('script');
elem.src = (document.location.protocol == "https:" ? "https://secure" : "http://edge") + ".quantserve.com/quant.js";
elem.async = true;
var scpt = document.getElementsByTagName('script');