This release of codedoc improves markdown and HTML support. Changes include:
- Fixed compile problems with Mini-XML v3.0.
- Greatly improved scanning of HTML content when generating the table of
- Updated the markdown support with external links, additional inline markup,
and hard line breaks.
- Copyright, trademark, and registered trademark symbols are now correctly
mapped from their ASCII and UTF-8 representations to the output format's
preferred encoding (Issue #1)
- Added documentation on EPUB and HTML stylesheets.