Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
HTMLDOC 1.8.30 fixes some known build and formatting issues. Changes include:
- Updated documentation to reflect new project page on Github.
- Dropped old CDE and IRIX desktop integration files.
- Cleaned up the GUI and adopted new default text editors for Linux and macOS.
- PAGE BREAK comments at the end of a file in web page mode would lose the first page (Issue #251)
- Fixed the scaling of header/footer images to limit them to the height of the header or footer (Issue #273)
- Fixed an issue with the top-level makefile not exiting with an error as needed (Issue #282)
- Fixed a URL referencing bug when the same hostname but a different port was used (Issue #290)
- Fixed build issue on macOS (Issue #291)
- Fixed handling of indexed+alpha PNG images (Issue #295)