HTMLDOC 1.9.5 fixes some GUI, markdown, and EPUB issues. Changes include:
- The GUI did not support EPUB output.
- Empty markdown table cells were not rendered in PDF or PostScript output.
- The automatically-generated title page now supports both "docnumber" and
- Added support for dc:subject and dc:language metadata in EPUB output from the
HTML keywords and lang values.
- Added support for the subject and language metadata in markdown input.
- Fixed a buffer underflow bug (Issue #338)
htmldoc --helpnow reports whether HTTPS URLs are supported (Issue #339)
- Fixed an issue with HTML title pages and EPUB output.