mOAuth - A Basic OAuth 2.0 Client/Server Implementation
mOAuth is a basic OAuth 2.0 client/server implementation that is geared towards testing and development of OAuth-based services. The client library supports authorization of native macOS, iOS, and Linux applications with PKCE.
The server is both an Authorization Server and a Resource Server that supports:
- User account authentication/authorization using PAM
- Traditional web-based authorization grants with redirection as well as resource owner password credentials grants
- Token introspection for services
- Basic Resource Server functionality with implicit and explicit ACLs
- Customizable web interface
mOAuth currently requires CUPS for its HTTPS support.
Copyright © 2017-2018 by Michael R Sweet.
mOAuth is licensed under the Apache License Version 2.0 with an exception to allow linking against GPL2/LGPL2 software (like older versions of CUPS). See the files "LICENSE" and "NOTICE" for more information.