Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Compile option to use system libsamplerate by setting env var
- Updated to latest DPF: DISTRHO/DPF#90
- Fixed bug that caused some dials to show one number when behaving like a different number.
- MacOS Reaper shouldn't do this anymore: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJen6BnAPcE
- Slight tweaks to UI dimensions
- Updated credits text
Widthdial to always show proper value.
Decaydial from going down to 0.0, which sometimes caused a burst of loud white noise.
- Possible fix for spectrogram display bug that would sometimes show a hot white full rectangle.
This is an experimental release that introduces a new dial that controls decay time.
Previously the decay time was a function of the room size:
size / 20. In other words, a room size of 20m would have a decay time of 1s, 40m would have a decay time of 2s, etc. This release allows independent control of room size and decay time, allowing for large halls with abrupt short decay times, or smaller rooms that have a longer echoing characteristic.
This version should be backward compatible; projects using Dragonfly Reverb v1.0.0 should be able to load this new version, and the decay time will default according to the previously selected preset.
Remove debug output, remove rc3 from version
Minor bug fixes:
- REAPER should now correctly display plugin name.
- Fixed spectrogram size, no longer touches right border.
- Adjusted early size coefficient. Mixes should be able to have a higher
earlylevel without sounding harsh.
- Presets no longer control
latelevels. This allows exploring different presets without having to rebalance the wet/dry mix each time.
- Click on current preset will now reset parameters to the defaults for that preset.