Launchbot enables you to easily open sets of all your favorite websites with just one click.
It’s like restoring tabs, but on every device and browser. You can also search the web or just quick-launch one of your favorite websites.
Note: I started working on v3, which comes with an easier config. The instruction below is for the v2 release. If you check out the current code base you can configure Launchbot completely in config.js. Next-up new UI!
- Install Instruction: http://launchbot.michaelxander.com/about.html
- Changelog: http://launchbot.michaelxander.com/changelog.html
- Quick-launch sets of websites with one click
- Quick-launch favorite websites
- Search the web with your preferred search engine
- See the weather forecast for today
- ◽ New UI
- ◽ UI for all configurations
- ◽ Keyboard shortcuts to open sets
- ◽ Theme support
Ideas or requests? Hit me up on Twitter.
In some configurations Chrome will open a set in windows instead of tabs. Hold down cmd (Mac) or ctrl (Windows) to avoid that behavior.
Since Safari 11 you need to disable "Security > Block pop-up windows", as only one new tab is allowed—no matter what fancy delay solution you built.
Launchbot was built by Michael Xander.