Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
How to update
Make sure that both softwares are updated (Arduino code and Android application) otherwise some features may not work as expected.
- Download Arduino IDE. (It's free and no registration is required.)
- Open this code in Arduino IDE.
- Pick: "Tools -> Board -> Arduino Leonardo".
- Make sure the device is connected to PC and pick: "Tools -> Port -> COM X (Arduino Leonardo)".
- Upload the code by clicking the "Upload" button in the top left corner.
- It should be done.
The steps from 3 to 5 are presented in the following video (step 3 starts at 2:20):
Updating Android app:
The "Update" button should be available at Google Play Store once new version is released.