I'm a software engineer from Košice, Slovakia. I enjoy building stuff.
What I'm up to currently
In 2021 I've founded DimensionLab, where we're working on next-generation engineering and scientific software.
I'm also a board member of Paralelná Polis Košice. We've established a physical presence in the heart of Košice city on Hlavná 36 street - come for a great coffee!
Beside that I'm coding random crypto projects for fun!
In 2021, I successfully defended my PhD dissertation "Design and Implementation of Modern Methods for Modeling and Control of Technological Objects and Processes" under supervision of Prof. Ivo Petráš, DrSc. at Faculty of Mining, Ecology, Process Control and Geotechnologies, Technical University of Košice.
In 2020, I was Visiting Student at UC Berkeley at Institute of Transportation Studies.
- I did WebVR at Decentraland,
- helped build apps for startups at Sleighdogs,
- founded skateboarding scoring platform SkateRank,
- opened a small hackerspace called QuestSpace which is currently closed and will be transitioned into more scientific, upgraded version of hackerspace,
- co-founded a startup for house 3D printing Instant House Construction which we decided to abandon,
- did a small gig at Veterinary University of Košice developing maintenance management software,
- founded tracking software Runelytics for an online game Runescape,
- done some Wordpress stuff for nearly 2 years at HP Publishing s.r.o. who published Boardmag and Dirtbiker magazines in Czech republic and Slovakia,
- and beside that worked on various small projects.