- Issue #443: MathJax 3.0 is now built into the HTML preview. Note that this feature works best with Pandoc and requires an Internet connection. Other Markdown processors are not currently supported.
- Issue #447: Cursor is no longer shown when editor is not in focus.
- Issue #461: Fixed Cheat Sheet to have correct image example.
- Issue #471: HUD window styling is fixed for Qt 5.13.
- Issue #472: Fixed typing paused timers for session statistics and for hiding HUD windows.
- Discount is not listed as an available Markdown processor if MultiMarkdown is installed.
- New application translations are available for the following languages:
At the moment it is not possible for me to provide an installer, only the portable version.
My old computer suffered an accident with liquid and with it went the script that generated the installer.
- HTML preview has been ported from QtWebKit to QtWebEngine (Chromium).
- Issue #206: ghostwriter now has right-to-left language support.
- Issue #391: mathml option for pandoc is now used to render math equations for preview and export.
- Issue #411: Fixed crash when adding a new theme with no theme selected.
- Issue #412: Fixed export to PDF (wkhtmltopdf) failure with Pandoc.
- Issue #430: Fixed issue extra spaces appearing between
<br/>tags in the HTML preview.
- Removed print support, since it has some odd bugs on some platforms, and most users would want to print their exported content anyway.
- Removed graphics fade effect for the bottom of the editor, as it is a risky feature that has caused bugs in the past and does not work on HiDPI screens.
Installer update 2019-10-09
- Corrects the missing qtwebengine_resources_100p.pak and qtwebengine_resources_200p.pak files that caused unexpected application shutdown on certain systems.
- Updated Qt to version 5.13.1
- The installer now supports silent installation, running a command window as administrator, you can run
ghostwriter_x64_installer /SILENTto perform the installation.
- Issue #178: Only use --quiet option for Pandoc version 2 or greater.
- Fixed words-per-minute calculations to not be jumpy or overly high.
- Fixed issue where creating a new theme resulted in inconsistent selection and display of themes in the Theme Selection dialog.
- Fixed broken icon when running under Wayland.
- Fixed screenshots in appdata.
- Issue #385: Updated resource files license to CC BY-SA 4.0.
vs-ghostwriter for Windows
First release of the fork, enjoy.
Changes to the installer:
- It has been updated to work only with 64-bit versions of Windows.
- Now installs or updates Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 Redistributable x64.
- Updated English and Spanish dictionary (Retrieved from LibreOffice Dictionaries)