Draw.io libraries for threat modeling
This is a collection of custom libraries to turn the free and cross-platform Draw.io diagramming application into the perfect tool for threat modeling.
Data Flow Diagrams
Data Flow Diagramming is a simple diagramming technique used to gain an understanding of how data flows in an application or system. DFDs are excellent for getting a bird's-eye view of a system to facilitate threat modeling.
Attack Trees are another kind of diagramming method that is great for exploring how a threat actor might attain a specific goal, or how an asset might be attacked.
- Download and install draw.io for your operating system
- Clone or download this repository
- Open draw.io application and create a new blank diagram
- Click the File menu and then click Open Library...
- Navigate to where you put this project and open one of the xml files
- Start diagramming!