A simple oauth API for node.js . This API allows users to authenticate against OAUTH providers, and thus act as OAuth consumers
Also provides rudimentary OAuth2 support, tested against facebook connect and github. For more complete usage examples please take a look at express-auth (http://github.com/ciaranj/express-auth)
- 0.7.5 - Added in a main.js to simplify the require'ing of OAuth
- 0.7.4 - Minor change to add an error listener to the OAuth client (thanks troyk)
- 0.7.3 - OAuth 2 now sends a Content-Length Http header to keep nginx happy :)
- 0.7.2 - Fixes some broken unit tests!
- 0.7.0 - Introduces support for HTTPS end points and callback URLS for OAuth 1.0A and Oauth 2 (Please be aware that this was a breaking change to the constructor arguments order)