This repository is now obsolete, please go to fredokun's repository for latest version.
TikZ Editor is a free code editor for the LaTeX graphic package TikZ.
- Real-time preview of TikZ sources.
- Syntax highlighting for LaTeX/TikZ.
- Customizable code snippets.
- Feedback of LaTeX typesetting errors using source annotations and margin markers.
- Separated edition of TikZ source and LaTeX preamble.
Get the latest version on fredokun's repository.
Copyright © 2012 Mickaël Menu
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/. (http://www.riverbankcomputing.com/software/qscintilla)