micro-ROS puts ROS2 onto microcontrollers, making them first-class participants of the ROS 2 environment.
micro-ROS is composed by multiple repositories:
- micro-ROS-demos: Sample code using rclc and rclcpp implementations.
- rmw-microxrcedds: RMW implementation using Micro XRCE-DDS middleware.
- rosidl_typesupport_microxrcedds: Type support for Micro XRCE-DDS
- micro-ROS-Agent: Micro-ROS-Agent package implementation.
- osrf_testing_tools_cpp: Common testing tools for C++ which are used for testing in various OSRF projects. It is a fork containing fixes.
- rclc: ROS Client Library for the C language.
- rcl: Library to support the implementation of language-specific ROS Client Libraries.
- NuttX: Official micro-ROS RTOS.
- apps: micro-ROS applications to be used along with NuttX.
- docker: Docker-related material to set up, configure and develop with micro-ROS hardware.
- HRIM: An information model for robot hardware. Facilitates interoperability across manufacturers.
In this repository you can find all the micro-ROS related documentation:
- Install and run: This is a guide on how to set up environment and run the provided examples.
- rclc: User API layer documentation and diagrams.
- rmw-microxrcedds: Documentation related to the middleware layer using Micro XRCE-DDS.
- type_support: Type support mechanism documentation.