An awesome list about possibilities to support Open Source
Everyone is using Open Source Software these days. It helps all of us to get things done. So you should start thinking about giving something back. Even if it’s only a friendly »Thank you
Please read the contribution guidelines before contributing.
Info about how to donate can be found over here.
Open Source Projects
Monitors for changes in your source and automatically restarts your server.
Zero configuration web application bundler.
Progressive framework for building user interfaces.
Build solution for modern web applications.
Scaffolding tool for modern webapps.
Open Source Maintainers
Contributing to Open Source
- How to Contribute to Open Source - Guide to making open source contributions, for first-timers and for veterans.
- Awesome First PR Opportunities – List of awesome beginners-friendly projects with especially labelled issues.
- Up for grabs - List of projects which have curated tasks specifically for new contributors.
- First timers only - Twitter bot tweeting links to Github issues labelled with
- thanks - Get the donation URLs from the maintainers of your projects dependencies.
- credits-cli - Find out on whose work your project is based on.
To the extent possible under law, Michael Kühnel has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this work.