- Add option to allow cross-site requests. Thanks @zonque
- Add ip address and general message to enable brute force detection
- Updated dependencies
Renamed the project from swd to dave
- Error logging with configuration options and default parameters
This release resolves the first github issue of swd!
- #1 Replaced
- Replace default console output with timestamped log messages.
This first release contains the following features:
- Single binary that runs under Windows, Linux and OSX.
- Authentication via HTTP-Basic.
- TLS support - if needed.
- A simple user management which allows user-directory-jails as well as full admin access to all subdirectories.
- Live config reload to allow editing of users without downtime.
- A cli tool to generate BCrypt password hashes.