Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- update minimum node version in package.json (131d0ab)
>=6.0.0 to reflect the minimum node version
which is needed since http-fake-backend 4.0.0.
- dependencies: Apply changes of boom update (a17f805)
- dependencies: Update dependencies (ab5974a)
- dependencies: Update dependencies (f362c9c)
- update dependencies (bbd445b)
- Refactor existing codebase (3751899)
- Update required minimum Node version in readme (e1c549b)
- Add support for other response content-types (c9a7d12), closes #7
- Add support for sending files as response (70d535f), closes #11
The transitive dependency email@example.com needs Node version ">=6".
The setup.js is divided to multiple files.
Therefore you need to change the import of the setup in your endpoint files
like the following:
// before const SetupEndpoint = require('./setup/setup.js'); // now const SetupEndpoint = require('./setup/index.js'); // or: const SetupEndpoint = require('./setup/');
Just updated dependencies and did some repo/tooling maintenance
- 2e658ae Add note about Yarn into the readme
- 9184644 Use Yarn on Travis
- f0856f8 Add yarn lock file
- a83d5a8 Update dependencies
- 6777583 Rename sublime settings file
New Feature: Reproducible installations
Thanks to the lock file provided by Yarn.
That’s it. Not sure about tagging this as feature release.
Keep in mind that you of course still can install with npm