Open Microservices CLI
Welcome to Open Microservices CLI project! If you're just getting started, check out openmicroservices.org to see what it's all about.
If you're using
yarn global add @microservices/oms
Or if you're using
npm i @microservices/oms -g
All suggestions in how to improve the CLI are very welcome. Feel free share your thoughts in the Issue tracker, or even better, fork the repository to implement your own ideas and submit a pull request.
After cloning this repository, open up a shell in this project's root directory and execute the following to build from source:
yarn bootstrap yarn link yarn build
If you're editing the raw Typescript files you can take advantage of live transpilation with the following:
- Install the CLI - The OMS CLI helps developers create, test, validate, and build microservices.
- Example OMS Services - Examples of OMS-compliant services written in a variety of languages.
- Example Language Implementations - Find tooling & language implementations in Node, Python, Scala, Java, Clojure.
- Storyscript Hub - A public registry of OMS services.
- Community Chat - Have ideas? Question? Join us on Spectrum.
This project is licensed under the terms of the MIT License. See the LICENSE file in the repository for more information.