The MIMWAL is a Workflow Activity Library (WAL) for building complex workflows in the Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM) 2016 and Forefront Identity Manager (FIM) 2010 R2 solution.
The MIMWAL is a powerful solution accelerator for MIM / FIM that provides foundational activities which can be combined to create complex workflows to implement business processes within a MIM / FIM solution simply by configuration instead of coding for days and months.
- Building-block Workflow Activities
- Conditional Execution Capability for Building-block Activities
- Support for Iteration Over a Collection of Values in Building-block Activities
- Deep Resolution Capability for FIM Lookup Grammar
- Rich Library of Workflow Functions
- UI Framework for Building Additional Custom Workflow Activities
- Support for ETW Event Tracing
- Optimization of Update Requests
- Combining multiple updates into a single request per resource per activity
- Issuing update request only when resource is actually modified.
Supported Product Versions
- Forefront Identity Manager (FIM) 2010 R2 - 4.1.3496 and above.
- Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM) 2016 - 4.3.1935 and above.
For more details and information on utilizing the MIMWAL please refer to the documentation in the MIMWAL Wiki.
For questions and conversations focused on MIMWAL, please visit the MIMWAL Project TechNet Forum: http://aka.ms/MIMWAL/Forum.
For questions on MIMWAL software / deployment / post-deployment support, please see the FAQ: How is MIMWAL supported?
Contributing to MIMWAL
For details on how you can contribute, please check CONTRIBUTING.md