/Office 365 Network Bandwidth meter/
This is a beta solution we released recently in September 2018 to:
- Measure network bandwidth usage for pilot users on-boarded to Office 365 or network bandwidth usage of on-premises users.
- Build and maintain endpoint monitoring dashboards post on-boarding users to Office 365
This solution uses Azure monitoring, specifically Service Map. You can apply this concept for measuring any SaaS/PaaS traffic, not just Office 365.
This solution will allow you to monitor and analyse the following example scenarios:
• Bandwidth used for a particular process or set of processes over a set period of time
• Bandwidth used by the machine over a set period of time
• Bandwidth used in connections to a specific port
• Bandwidth used to a specific IP address or range of addresses
• IP geolocation of the endpoints connected to
Azure Log analytics workspace
The scripts, samples, and tools made available through the Open Source initiative are provided as-is. These resources are developed in partnership with the community and do not represent official Microsoft software. As such, support is not available through premier or other official support channels. If you find an issue or have questions please reach out through the issues list and we'll do our best to assist, but there is no support SLA associated with these tools.
Code of Conduct
This project has adopted the Microsoft Open Source Code of Conduct. For more information see the Code of Conduct FAQ or contact email@example.com with any additional questions or comments.