The Grover's Algorithm kata covers Grover's search algorithm, which is one of the fundamental quantum computing algorithms. It solves the problem of finding an input to a black box (oracle) that produces a particular output.
- The tasks follow the explanation from Quantum Computation and Quantum Information by Nielsen and Chuang. In the 10th anniversary edition, this is section 6.1.2 on pages 248-251.
- A different explanation of Grover's algorithm can be found in this Wikipedia article.
- An Introduction to Quantum Algorithms by Emma Strubell, pages 20-24.
- Lecture 4: Grover's Algorithm by John Wright.
- Lectures 12 and 13 by John Watrous.
- This page has an animated demonstration of Grover's algorithm for a simple case.
- Q# Samples repository has an implementation of Grover's search.