Please sign in to comment.
Merge pull request #1503 from github/case-sensitive-followups
restore mixed-case prefetch folder list tests and tidy MirrorProviders On case-insensitive filesystems, we can restore the use of non-case-matching mixed-case file and folder paths in several PrefetchVerbTests, while retaining case-sensitive exact matches on Linux. We also use the PathComparison we set in our MirrorProviders to actually perform path comparisons, and add a PathComparer for use on Windows in particular.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 29 additions and 31 deletions.
- +18 −23 GVFS/GVFS.FunctionalTests/Tests/EnlistmentPerFixture/PrefetchVerbTests.cs
- +1 −1 GVFS/GVFS.FunctionalTests/Tests/GitCommands/GitRepoTests.cs
- +4 −3 MirrorProvider/MirrorProvider.Mac/MacFileSystemVirtualizer.cs
- +3 −2 MirrorProvider/MirrorProvider.Windows/WindowsFileSystemVirtualizer.cs
- +3 −2 MirrorProvider/MirrorProvider/FileSystemVirtualizer.cs