Getting Started with Extensibility
Getting Started with Azure Data Studio Extensibility
Azure Data Studio has several extensibility mechanisms to customize the user experience and make those customizations available to the entire user community. The core Azure Data Studio platform is built on Visual Studio Code, so most of the VS Code extensibility APIs are available. Additionally, we've provided additional extensibility points for data management specific activities.
Some of the key extensibility points are listed below.
- Visual Studio Code extensibility APIs
- Azure Data Studio extension authoring tools
- Manage Dashboard tab panel contributions
- Insights with Actions experiences
- Azure Data Studio extensibility APIs
- Custom Data Provider APIs
Visual Studio Code extensibility APIs
Manage Dashboard tab panel contributions
Azure Data Studio extensibility APIs
Please see Extensibility API.