Bot Framework Emulator - Wiki
Microsoft Bot Framework Emulator is a cross-platform tool that helps you -
- Test and debug conversational bots built using Microsoft Bot Framework SDK
- Connect to and keep track of services your bot depends on.
- Refine LUIS and QnA Maker applications your bot depends on.
- Getting Started
- Tunneling (ngrok)
- Login to Azure
- Managing services
- Bot settings
- Data Collection
Bot Framework provides the most comprehensive experience for building conversation applications and includes the following SDKs and tools:
Bot Framework Tools
- Bot Framework Composer. Bot Framework Composer is an open-source visual authoring canvas for developers and multi-disciplinary teams to build bots.
- Bot Framework Emulator. Bot Framework Emulator is a tool for developers to interact with and debug their conversational applications.
- Bot Framework CLI. Bot Framework Command Line Interface (BF CLI) cross-platform tool is used to manage Bot Framework bots and related services. It is often used as part of a CI/CD pipeline to manage conversational assets.
- Bot Framework webchat. Bot Framework Web Chat component is a highly-customizable web-based client for the Bot Framework V4 SDK.
- Dispatch CLI. A CLI tool to build aggregate language models allowing you to dispatch between disparate components (such as QnA, LUIS and custom code).
Bot Framework V4 SDKs