PLCrashReporter Change Log
Version 1.5.0 (Under development)
- Drop support old versions of Xcode and iOS. The minimal versions are Xcode 10 and iOS 8 now.
UIKitdependency on iOS.
- Fix arm64e crash report text formatting.
- Fix possible crash
NSExceptioninstances have a
- Apply bit mask for non-pointer isa values on macOS x64 (used in runtime symbolication).
- Support macOS 10.15 and XCode 11 and drop support for macOS 10.6.
- Add support for tvOS apps.
protobuf-cto version 1.3.2.
protoc-ccode generator binary has been removed from the repo, so it should be installed separately now (
brew install protobuf-c).
protoc-cC library is included as a git submodule, please make sure that it's initialized after update (
git submodule update --init).
- Remove outdated "Google Toolbox for Mac" dependency.
- The sources aren't distributed in the release archive anymore. Please use GitHub snapshot instead.
- Distribute static libraries in a second archive aside the frameworks archive.
- Fix minor bugs in runtime symbolication: use correct bit-mask for the data pointer and correctly reset error code if no categories for currently symbolicating class.
- Add preview support for the arm64e CPU architecture.
- Support for arm64e devices that run an arm64 slice (which is the default for apps that were compiled with Xcode 10 or earlier).
- Remove support for armv6 CPU architecture as it is no longer supported.
- Improve namespacing to avoid symbol collisions when integrating PLCrashReporter.
- Fix a crash that occurred on macOS where PLCrashReporter would be caught in an endless loop handling signals.
- Make it possible to not add an uncaught exception handler via
PLCrashReporterConfig. This scenario is important when using PLCrashReporter inside managed runtimes, i.e. for a Xamarin app. This is not a breaking change and behavior will not change if you use PLCrashReporter.