- [Improvement] Specified minimum cocoapods version in podspec to 1.10.0
- [Improvement] Mark
PLCrashReporter.crashReportPath method as public.
- [Fix] Fix error
Undefined symbols for architecture arm64 while building PLCrashReporter for simulator on Xcode 12.4 and higher.
- [Fix] Fix Cycle in dependencies error happening when building project from sources multiple times.
- [Feature] Distribute XCFramework via Cocoapods and Carthage. The XCFramework will contain static libs only.
- [Fix] Include plcrashutil in all release archives.
- [Fix] Fix
double-quoted warnings in Xcode 12.
- [Fix] Fix memory leak during stack trace unwinding.
- [Feature] Add an API to customize data path.
- Drop support of old versions of iOS and macOS. The minimal version is iOS 9 and macOS 10.9 now.
- Add Apple Silicon support. Note that
arm64 for iOS and tvOS simulators is available only in xcframework or SwiftPM.
- Support saving custom data in crash report, see
- Fix exported symbols list for applying
- Fix Xcode 12 compatibility if the framework is used from sources.
- Fix getting the subtype of device architecture on iOS 14.
- Fix crash on collecting register values on
arm64e devices with iOS 14.
- Fix building on Xcode 12 beta.
- Use memory mapping to reduce live reports memory pressure.
- Remove "CrashReporter Key: TODO" from text report output.
[PLCrashReporter] prefix for all log messages.
- Fix crash on old operating systems: macOS 10.11, iOS 9 and tvOS 9 (and older).
- Fix duplicate symbols in applications with
-all_load linker flag.
- Fix exporting PLCrashReporter along with an application into
- Fix collecting stacktraces on
arm64e devices in some cases.
- Drop support old versions of Xcode. The minimal version is Xcode 11 now.
- Support Mac Catalyst.
.xcframework archive alongside with the other options.
- Improve reliability of saving crash reports in case of memory corruption.
- Fix symbolication issues with new Objective-C runtime version.
- Add workaround for SwiftPM on Xcode 11.1 bug (
SWIFT_PACKAGE is not defined) that prevents library usage on macOS.
- Support integration via Carthage.
- Support integration via Swift Package Manager. Please note that this way has some limitations:
- macOS 64-bit mach_* APIs is not available here.
protobuf-c symbols are not prefixed, so it can cause conflicts with other libraries.
- Additional architectures like
arm64e are not built explicitly.
- Migrate to Automatic Reference Counting (ARC).
- Embed required
protoc-c sources instead of using submodule. No more additional steps on cloning the repo.
- Store sources generated from
*.proto files to drop
protobuf-c compiler requirement for building the library. It's required only for contributors now.
- Enable generating debug symbols for static libraries. Previously it was included only to macOS framework.
- Fix framework targets type issue that prevents use the library as a project dependency (instead of binary distribution) in Xcode 11.
- Fix implicit casting warnings.
- Fix support for Xcode 10.