The home for various projects maintained by the Rush Stack community, whose mission is to develop reusable tooling for large scale TypeScript monorepos.
- What is Rush Stack? - learn about the mission behind these projects
- API reference - browse API documentation for NPM packages
- Gitter chat room - chat with the Rush Stack developers
- Rush - a build orchestrator for large scale TypeScript monorepos
- API Extractor - create .d.ts rollups and track your TypeScript API signatures
- API Documenter - use TSDoc comments to publish an API documentation website
Unpublished Local Projects
This repo welcomes contributions and suggestions. Most contributions require you to agree to a Contributor License Agreement (CLA) declaring that you have the right to, and actually do, grant us the rights to use your contribution. For details, visit https://cla.microsoft.com.
When you submit a pull request, a CLA-bot will automatically determine whether you need to provide a CLA and decorate the PR appropriately (e.g., label, comment). Simply follow the instructions provided by the bot. You will only need to do this once across all repos using our CLA.