Views & View Containers
This sample demonstrates how to implement and contribute a tree view in VS Code. This includes:
- Contributing views and view containers.
- Contributing actions in various location of the view.
- Implementing the tree data provider for the view.
- Creating and working with the view.
This sample provides following views
- Node dependencies view
- Ftp file explorer view
Following example shows Node dependencies view in Package Explorer View container.
VS Code API
This sample uses following contribution points, activation events and APIs
Refer to Usage document for more details.
Running the Sample
- Open this example in VS Code Insiders
npm run watch
F5to start debugging
- Node dependencies view is shown in Package explorer view container in Activity bar.
- FTP file explorer view should be shown in Explorer