Contoso Airlines Flight Team Provisioning Sample
This sample app implements Azure functions designed to be invoked via Microsoft Flow to provision a Microsoft Team when a new flight is added to a master list in SharePoint. The sample uses Microsoft Graph to do the following provisioning tasks:
- Creates a unified group for the flight team, and initializes a Team for the group.
- Creates channels in the team and adds a template flight log document to the team's files.
- Installs an app to the team.
- Creates a Planner plan for the team.
- Creates a custom SharePoint page and custom SharePoint list for the team.
- Adds tabs to the team's General channel for the planner plan and SharePoint page.
- Posts a message to the team channel and sends a cross-device notification when the flight is updated.
- Archives the team when the flight is deleted.
- Visual Studio 2017
- Office 365 tenant
- Azure subscription if you want to publish the functions. You can run this locally in Visual Studio but will have to invoke the functions using Postman.
To setup the sample fully, including configuring Microsoft Flow, see Set up for end-to-end demo