This repository will contain several samples showing how to interact with Microsoft Graph using the .Net core SDK. These samples have been created as part of the 30 Days of Microsoft Graph blog series. Each of the samples builds from a common base project, in order to successfully build a sample you must first complete the setup required in the base project for that application type.
Table of Contents
- Base console application setup
- Day 16 - Create a new user
- Day 17 - Assign Licenses
- Day 18 - Update Exchange Online Mailbox
- Day 19 - Assign permissions to Unified Group
- Day 20 - Device code flow to authentication users
- Day 21 - Create plans, buckets, and tasks in Planner
- Day 22 - Intune
- Day 25 - OneNote
- Day 28 - Webhooks
- Day 29 - OneDrive
- Extra Day 1 - Microsoft Search
This project welcomes contributions and suggestions. Most contributions require you to agree to a Contributor License Agreement (CLA) declaring that you have the right to, and actually do, grant us the rights to use your contribution. For details, visit https://cla.microsoft.com.
When you submit a pull request, a CLA-bot will automatically determine whether you need to provide a CLA and decorate the PR appropriately (e.g., label, comment). Simply follow the instructions provided by the bot. You will only need to do this once across all repos using our CLA.