Microsoft Graph Security API
Welcome to the Microsoft Graph Security repository! This repository is a starting point for all Graph Security application developers to share content and sample code in different languages for Graph Security application integration scenarios. You can also file issues faced during integration with the Microsoft Graph Security API.
In this repository
- If you have questions on application or service or product integrations wih the Microsoft Graph Security API, reach out to the Using Microsoft Security Graph API tech community
- If you find bugs in the current samples or documentation requests or bugs file issues in the respective sample repository.
- If you have new sample requests or issues that is not scoped to a single sample, file issues in this repository.
- Assign issues in this and other repos to yourself for fixing in the samples as necessary or contribute to new samples.
- Follow discussions on Stack Overflow [tag: microsoft-graph-security].
- Microsoft Graph Security API Overview
- Microsoft Graph Security API reference docs
- SIEM integration using Microsoft Graph Security API
This project welcomes contributions and suggestions. Most contributions require you to agree to a Contributor License Agreement (CLA) declaring that you have the right to, and actually do, grant us the rights to use your contribution. For details, visit https://cla.microsoft.com.
When you submit a pull request, a CLA-bot will automatically determine whether you need to provide a CLA and decorate the PR appropriately (e.g., label, comment). Simply follow the instructions provided by the bot. You will only need to do this once across all repos using our CLA.
Refer to the contribution workflow to get details on the process and how to contribute guidelines.
This repository is licensed with the MIT license.