Join GitHub today
- A web server with php and sqlite support and access to your music library
- A web browser that supports html audio or flash
- There are no OS-specific requirements, and it runs great on a 500MHz CPU with 32MB of RAM (like a DNS-323 for example)
- Extract the distribution archive into the root of your webserver
- Place your music in the music folder or create a symbolic link to the root of your music directory to replace the music folder
- Open up a browser and click on "Update Library". It may take a few minutes for this operation to finish if you have several thousand files.
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.