Play around with Altravia srl Test API for fun but also for profit
We want to have a small, fast program that:
- Checks for purchase availability of an italian internet domain.
- If the domain is available, purchase it.
We want to run this program as a scheduled task, for example as a cronjob on a Linux server, where it will be run every hour or so.
- The program should be small, lightweight and require minimal dependencies to run.
- We should use Altravia's API. Altravia is a web registrar whom has given us permission to use their api. Credentials are available, and also documentation.
- We should run it responsibly, without spamming Altravia srl's api.
- The application should be written in Go, with TDD approach.
- Deadline for a working product is 10th of September 2019.
Obtain API credentials, and store them in an
internal/request_data.go for validity of information.
go install github.com/sk1u/checkdomain/cmd/checkdomain
checkdomain checkdomain -d example.it
go test -v ./internal