UPGRADE.md to see what are the main breaking changes and how to migrate to this new version if coming from
Focus this version was on performance and security by default.
- New middlewares (
- New plugin hook for
coreto allow easier bottleneck detection with middlewares and handler
- All middlewares now use
async/awaitand have deprecated
validatorrefactored to support
draft-2020-12using the latest version of
i18nis now enabled by default
http-error-handlerno longer exposes status code >= 500 by default.
- Middlewares that reach out to 3rd party API have been completely refactored to have unifying options that resolve on demand from internal context. Applies to:
- Deprecated middlewares:
cache: little usage, makes more sense to be pulled out of core
db-manager: little usage, makes more sense to be pulled out of core
function-shield: Only supported up to Node v10
warmup: AWS now supported reserved provisioned concurrency for Lambda
- Documentation overhaul, with a dedicated section for TypeScript
- Changed test runner to
sinonfor esm support and keep deps clean
c8for test coverage logging
- Changed linting to use
standardcli to keep deps clean
- @lmammino: For discussions to bounce and talk through ideas. Code audit/review & TypeScript definitions.
- @markcarroll: TypeScript bug fix #630
- @huyennbl: Muti-file parsing support #634
- @ffxsam: For reporting #609.
- @raae & @AyoAlfonso: For
- @nfantone: For improved response default handling #615
- @fredericbarthelet: For new