How to add exceptions
- get the TVDB ID of the show
- search for any similar shows that could conflict, note them
Check NewzNab provider
- find all scene names of the correct show
- find any shows which may conflict because of similar names
Fixup scene names from step 2
- for each scene name turn it back into a show name. This means adding back parentheses, apostrophes, ampersands, colons, exclamation marks, and question marks. eg. Shows.Name.2010 -> Show's Name! (2010) (since SB will turn that back into Shows.Name.2010)
Remember that this list appends the TVDB name, thus there is no need to include it.
Exceptions should be of the format:
tvdb_id: 'Name 1', 'Name 2', ..., 'Name N'
Apostrophes inside the show name should be escaped with a backslash ('Show's Name').