Map face (and soon hand, voice, and brain waves) gestures to a mouse, keyboard, virtual game controller and MIDI device, a robot or drone...pretty much anything!
Weboji, PoseNet, BodyPix, and soon others more!
- Move midiblocks-web into beta, meaning people can map face gestures to desktop mouse/keyboard
- Record myself playing the top 25 NES games handsfree through Midiblocks on YouTube
- Get 100 stars so that I can start an Open Collective
- Expose WebGazer
👷♂️] Expose Handtracking
- Expose Voice
- Expose Mind Control
- First face gesture based blocks
- Mappings for basic mouse controls
- Mappings for basic keyboard controls
- Accessible by screen readers