Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
New features added:
- Joystick navigation of GamesList (Up/Down and Fire to launch game)
- The "No Smart Spaces" setting was inverted.
- Fixed About message regarding copyright information
- Fixed some more compiler warnings
- Removed some unneeded includes
- Cleaned up some static analysis warnings
- When editing game Tooltypes, sometimes iGame crashes with a Recoverable Alert.
Like the previous beta versions, this is a pre-release binary-only package.
It's meant for testing purposes, and does not include the full iGame package.
If you're not comfortable with that, please wait for the full release of the stable version.
This is a small bugfix update:
- Fixed bug which caused the No GuiGfx checkmark in the Settings to fail triggering the Hook event (and it didn't get saved in the prefs file).
- Fixed bug where the Genres contained an extra empty line, and were not recognized when loading/saving the Gameslist.
First public beta of iGame 2.
Please check the Wiki (https://github.com/MrZammler/iGame/wiki) for documentation.
Most notable changes in this version:
- Rewritten from the ground up
- Redesigned GUI, keeping the familiar look and feel
- Added new Settings window to control the application settings
- Added new features such as "Titles from Dirs", "Hide SidePanel", "Open/Save List" etc.
- Lots of internal code cleanup
- Improved error handling
- Improved keyboard navigation
- Added Translations support (using standard AmigaOS Catalog files)
- Fixed MorphOS target (not tested yet)
- Added AmigaOS4 target (not tested yet)
- Improved memory handling
- Lots of bugfixes