dxbuild allows you to build non-amd64 containers on amd64. It currently uses small Debian images.
Working Golang compile chain is expected.
This is not my idea
This has been tested on Debian. You'll also need qemu installed, but this boils down on apt-get installing some things.
Each new image will be tagged with
builder in it, except for amd64:
- amd64 -> debian:stable-slim
- arm -> arm32v7/debian-builder:stable-slim
- arm64 -> arm64v8/debian-builder:stable-slim
- ppc64le -> ppc64le/debian-builder:stable-slim
- s390x -> s390x/debian-builder:stable-slim
% make # build go binaries % make docker # build all builder docker containers
We don't upload anything to the docker hub as we want to keep these local and just inherit from.
I.e. this is how you can use them:
FROM arm32v7/debian-builder:stable-slim RUN [ "cross-build-start" ] RUN apt-get update && apt-get install -y stunnel RUN [ "cross-build-end" ] RUN [ "cross-build-clean" ]