Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
- Fixes when using Code Blocks in lists.
- Added more complicated RFC7511 as an example.
- Numerous fixes, esp with list-within-lists and starting (different) lists after one another
- Allow file inclusion to use the same
[address]specification as code includes
- Important fix for utf-8 handling (issue russross#55).
- Started push for more coherent documentation, see Wiki.
- Streamlining the internal handling of IALs.
- Smartypants is back in (HTML5 output).
- EXTENSION_NO_EMPTY_LINE_BEFORE_BLOCK was disabled, requiring thus requiring an empty line before a block level element.
- Bugfixes from blackfriday
- Changed syntax for notes, use a special header (
- Lines with
\n\rare considered empty by
isEmpty- could lead to weird to debug
XML failures from xml2rfc
- Title block may be put between two lines containing
- Tables support colspan, signal with multiple |-symbols
- Documentation and impl. of tables cleaned up
- README.md is now a mmark document
The first binary release of mmark with:
- a tar containing the mmark linux binary
- a zip containing the mmark darwin binary
Some documentation is thrown in as well.