2 minute challenge to raise smartphone overuse awareness
This project objective is to raise awareness of how smartphones are highjacking our attention. Smartphones are helpful and can be used to improve a lot of lives yet so many applications profit from our attention. The most talented pool of people in the world are constantly tweaking these applications to make them more and more addictive.
If this project changes one, and one only, life I will be fulfilled. Even if it does not I am doing it to also learn and train my work methodologies that got damaged, over the last years, by these devices (smartphones and computers as well).
- No back-end, in order to be cheap to maintain and scale;
- Multilanguage, to reach non-english speakers as well;
- Easy to develop and maintain yet lightweight to the end user;
- Ads and other distractions free.
- Reach as many people as possible and change the life of at least a person;
- Self-sustaining project, monetize it somehow and use the money to reach more people;
- Experiment with Tailwind CSS.
Because it is my favorite color and the domain was cheap.
Compiles and hot-reloads for development
yarn run serve
Compiles and minifies for production
yarn run build
Run your tests
yarn run test
Lints and fixes files
yarn run lint