- Python 2.7
- Django 1.11
- PostgreSQL 9.3
- Changed the concept of update by synchronization
- Changed the concept of repository by deployment
- Changed the concept of version by project
- Added description field to attribute sets
- Added excluded attributes field to definition faults
- Added basic property concept
- Added forwarded IP address to computers (useful in NAT environments)
- Added a dashboard with the most relevant statistics
- Added powershell as language programming in formulas and faults
- Added FQDN and comment fields to computer
- Added the deployment delay graphic in each of the deployments
- Added application policies
- Add an endpoint to the public API to query the server for the URL template of the repositories
- Passed to code checks that generate alerts
- Review queries after upgrade because data model has changed substantially.
- You lose the catalog of applications that would have been in the previous version.
- Review user profiles permissions.